Saturday, January 12, 2013

Malaysia: People's Uprising Rally "Himpunan Kebangkitan Rakyat"

Hi everyone,

Just a quick update on the at least 100,000 strong and enthusiastic crowd who gathered at Malaysian Opposition's Pakatan Rakyat- Himpunan Kebangkitan Rakyat in Stadium Merdeka 12th January 2013.

Remember these pictures do not include the people in blocked view. Imagine the size of the crowd, 100,000 people at least within in the stadium or outside.

Here are some of the pictures from various News Agencies:
-Malaysiakini.com
rally people's uprising bird's eye view

NONE
NONE





















 

Will post further after I recover from exhaustion from the rally, anyway it's worth it. At least 50,000 in the stadium as I was in there! Long Live the Malaysian People!

I will post some pictures and videos from my camera in my next blog posting. God bless everyone.

Long live the Malaysian People!

Joshua

No comments:

Post a Comment